Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

Its All About Money Making and Tips With Some Tricks



Traffic To Your Ebay Listing


How to Drive Traffic to Your eBay Listings for Free



step 1>> I try to list new items every day, in different categories. Having different items in different categories pulls in shoppers from all over eBay and the internet. For example, if you have 8 pairs of women's black pants, don't list them all on the same day. List different kinds of items to get lots of traffic from customers looking for different things. You don't want to compete with yourself by listing 10 of the same item. You've got enough competition on eBay to start with.

Step 2>> Always use your store name in the feedback. If you are a regular eBayer, you have been sidetracked reading other eBayer's feedback comments. Someone could see your store name and decide to click over for a look. Shoppers may add your store to their favorites and check back again later.

Step 3>> Put a link to your store as your signature on every email you send to every single person, for any reason. You never know who may click it and become a customer.

Step 4>> I have a trick I call, "The Armani Factor." When I am out thrift store shopping, I look for very high end clothing, like Armani. When I find something with that label, I buy it as long as it is in decent condition. Say for example it is a pair of shoes. As long as they are free of holes and major stains, I buy them. Then, I list the item with Armani in the title and start it at 1 cent, with no buy it now. So now, I have a very high end designer name item in my store for 7 days. Those types of listings get a lot of page views, and shoppers may click over to my store and browse. You'll get page views and traffic. I may only break even on the shoes themselves, but the traffic that brand name generates is valuable in the long run.

Step 5>> Participate in networking groups and be an active member. Post daily, answer questions, and participate. Use a link to your store in all your posts. Join groups that have nothing to do with eBay selling, but that relate to your product line. For example, if you sell baby products, join mom's groups, parenting groups, etc.

Step 6>> Use networking sites such as Stumble Upon, Facebook, Digg, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yahoo Answers to increase your traffic. (See my eHow articles on these topics.)

Step 7>> Write articles for article sites that relate to your product line. (See my eHow article.)

Step 8>> Submit your store items to Google Store Connector.

Step 9>> Leave comments on blogs that deal with the type of items you sell. For example, if you sell cooking equipment or kitchen items on eBay, visit blogs about cooking, recipes, and meal planning. Leave comments and use your eBay store as your URL.

posted by - ReSh - @ 8:50 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home